Since the previous service can sometimes be inaccurate, I suggest you check it on the SteamDB site as well.
The principle is the same: leave your ID, the service pulls out all the games and calculates the total price.
How to Find out Steam Account Worth?
The steps to find out your Steam’s account real worth are given below. Follow them:
- In order to find out your total account worth, you need to visit: https://steamdb.info/calculator/.
- Enter details such as your profile URL, your SteamID or your CommunityID.
- Select the currency you wish to get your account evaluated in.
- Then click the button ‘Get Disappointed in Your Life’.
- The results show you the total amount of money you have spent to date on video gaming over Steam’s platform.
- The results also include details about the number of hours spent on the platform, games owned by you, games not played, your real name, activity status, last login, and profile creation date.
- This link allows users to check the stats about multiple accounts.
- Alternatively, users may use the ‘External Funds’ page to find out the true value of their account.
- This page requires that users sign in to their Steam account and then visit the Support tab.
- In this tab, they will find the ‘My Account’ option. They need to click on it.
- After that, they need to click on Data related to your steam account>External funds.
- Once this page is reached, their results will be generated.
- The results shown as a result of getting your profile evaluated via this link are broken down into three categories. These include the total spending, the old spend and the PW spend.
- The Total Spend: is the total amount of money players have used on the Steam platform. This includes the amount spent on buying video games, any other product sold on the Steam platform and any products gifted by the user to others.
- The Old Spend: is the amount users had spent before April 2015. After April 2015, a ‘Limited User Accounts’ feature was introduced which required users to spend at least $5 before they gained access to complete features offered by Steam. This was done to prevent Steam’s platform from scammers and malicious accounts whose holders were also disturbing other players and using games which they had not bought themselves.
- The Perfect World (PW) Spend: is the total amount users have spent on games like Dota 2 and/or Counter-Strike: Global Offensive using their Perfect World Accounts.
- A third website powered by Steam requires players to set their account privacy at Public and then evaluates their total worth. For using this website, visit https://www.mysteamgauge.com/.
What Is The Most Expensive Steam Account?
Which Steam account is the most expensive? St4ck owns the most valuable Steam account in 2021, with a value of over $279,114.
SteamDB is it and legit? We use Steam’s official OpenID provider, which is essentially a secure way to authenticate with your Steam account, so logging in to SteamDB is completely safe. Your SteamID, not your username or password, is the only data we receive in this manner.
Who has the most expensive Steam account?
In 2021, St4ck has the most expensive Steam account, worth over $279,114. While many players boost their account’s worth by buying overpriced games or items, st4ck took a different route and spent his money on trading cards to become the most expensive Steam account owner in 2021.
Another platform where you may sell your Steam account is Gameflip. It is the world’s largest marketplace for esports players and enthusiasts.
Gamers can purchase and sell digital products such as in-game goodies, games, and gift cards on the Gameflip market.