Playbite’s mission is to create the most rewarding and fun app in the world. This means that we want to give you maximum entertainment and maximum rewards. Roblox is an amazing game that we admire and respect and are delighted to help users get robux legitimately while having fun!
It’s also worth mentioning that Roblox gift cards are just one of the many rewards we have on the app. If you enjoy other video games and want skins, game passes or other perks, you might be interested to know that we also have gift cards for Nintendo, Xbox, Playstation, Amazon and GameStop!
New Free Robux
The game is simple to understand and play. In the game, you will be placed in a house where you have to look around and collect seven different things. You will see a huge billboard with all instructions and directions as you exit the residence. You will be able to find several hidden things after entering the activity zone. You will be told when you find the thing, so keep an eye out and hunt quietly.
Add a Roblox player to your group game
Now that you’ve established a group game with funds ready to drop, you need to add the person to the group so you can donate Robux from the group to them. You’ll need to ask them to request access to the group first.
- Go to Roblox homepage/profile.
- On mobile, click the horizontal ellipses (three horizontal dots) in the lower right corner of the screen. For PC, click the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- On mobile, scroll down and select Groups. For PC, choose Groups from the list.
- Tap or click your existing group.
- On your group page, click the horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots) in the top right section, then choose Set up group.
- Click Members. then select Requests.
- Find the person’s profile and click Approve. They must have requested access or they won’t show up.
Method 3: Gift Robux to friends within the group
Creating a group is another way to gift and share Robux with your friends. You can transfer group funds as a Robux donation to group members. Creating a group costs 100 Robux.
- Go to the Create group page and provide the necessary information. The group name and Emblem are a must.
- Set your group’s privacy to public or manual approval.
- Complete party creation with 100 Robux.
Method 3: Create a group (PC and mobile)
Creating a group is the only way to give Robux to your friends via mobile. You can transfer group funds to donate Robux to your friends in the same group. If you already have a group, skip to step 4.
- Start by creating a group. Click the menu icon and select Groups from the list of options.
- Now click on Create group and enter the necessary information.
- You will be asked to pay 100 Robux to create a group. Pay the amount to proceed further.
- Ask your friends to join the group.
- Now you need to add group funds. To do this, you need to create a Game Pass. Click the Create button in the top horizontal bar.
- Now go to the Group Creations tab.
- From the menu on the left, select the group you want to add funds to and click Create new experience.
- Please select a game to proceed.
- Once the game is created, click on the gear icon on the right and select Create Pass.
- Fill in the required fields and click on Preview.
- Now click the Verify Upload button.
- Scroll down, click the gear icon of the newly created Game Pass and click Configure.
- Select Sales from the vertical menu on the left and activate the “Item for sale” toggle.
- Set the price of the item and click Save. If others purchase the item, the Robux will be transferred to the group’s funds. This fund can be distributed to group members.
- While in the group, click the three dots icon in the top right and select Configure group.
- Go to Revenue >> Payments >> One-Time Payments >> Add Payment Recipients.
- In the username field, enter the name of the recipient/friend you want to gift Robux to. The recipient must be in the group to receive Robux.
- Enter the amount of Robux you wish to pay and click Distribute. The Robux will be transferred to the recipient’s account immediately without waiting.