The highly-anticipated reimagining of the classic video game of the same name, Microsoft Flight Simulator, is now live in the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 devices.
The game is the 11th entry in the Microsoft Flight Simulator video game franchise which began way back in 1982. This latest entry boasts 4K HDR visuals on compatible hardware and an impressive cloud-based system that allows players to explore the entire planet and fly anywhere.
Microsoft Flight Simulator PC Game Download
Name Microsoft Flight Simulator Initial Release Date August 18,2020 Genre Amateur flight simulation Developer Microsoft Corporation, Xbox Game Studios Mode(s) Single-player, multiplayer Publishers Microsoft Corporation, Aerosoft, Xbox Game Studios Designers Xbox Game Studios, Bruce Artwick, Damien Cuzacq Category PC Games >Simulator
Microsoft Flight Simulator features
- Vivid and Detailed Landscapes—37 thousand airports, 1.5 billion buildings, 2 trillion trees, mountains, roads, rivers and more
- Live traffic, real-time weather, and animals
- Highly Detailed Aircraft, which includes highly detailed and accurate cockpits with realistic instrumentation.
- New Checklist System offers a full manual to fully assist with interactive and highlighted instrument guidance and checklist.
- Dynamic Weather, New Day & Night Engine and Aerodynamic Modeling
- Aspen/Pitkin County Airport (USA)
- Bugalaga Airstrip (CAMA)(Indonesia )
- Chagual Airport (Peru)
- Courchevel Altiport (France)
- Donegal Airport (Ireland)
- Entebbe International Airport (Uganda)
- Cristiano Ronaldo Madeira International Airport (Portugal)
- Gibraltar International Airport (Gibraltar/UK)
- Innsbruck Airport (Austria)
- Los Angeles International Airport (USA)
- Tenzing-Hillary Airport (Nepal)? ?
- Nanwalek Airport (USA)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (USA)
- Orlando International Airport (USA)
- Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport ( France)
- Paro International Airport (Bhutan)
- Queenstown Airport (New Zealand)
- Mariscal Sucre International Airport (Ecuador)
- Rio de Janeiro-Antonio Carlos Jobim/Galeäo Inti Airport (Brazil) Juancho E. Yrausquin Airport (Dutch Saba)
- Gustaf III Airport (France/Saint Barthélemy)
- Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (USA)
- Sedona Airport (USA)
- Sirena Aerodrome (Costa Rica)
- Stewart Airport (Canada)
- Sydney Airport (Australia)
- Telluride Regional Airport (USA)
- Haneda Ai rport (Japan)
- Toncontin International Airport (Honduras)
- Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (Canada)
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (Netherlands)
- Cairo International Airport (Egypt)
- Cape Town International Airport (South Africa)
- O’Hare International Airport (USA)
- Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (Spain)
- Denver International Airport (USA)
- Dubai International Airport (United Arab Emirates)
- Frankfurt Airport (Germany)
- Heathrow Airport (United Kingdom)
- San Francisco International Airport (USA).
RELATED: Seattle Schools vs. Social Media: What’s at stake in the suit against TikTok, Instagram, and others
Colleges and universities are more reluctant to ban ChatGPT, The New York Times reported on Monday, and professors are instead changing their courses in response. We’ve reached out to the University of Washington about its stance on ChatGPT and will update this story when we hear back.
Some believe the technology can enhance the learning experience by letting teachers “model the concepts they want students to understand,” and provide preliminary feedback on students’ work, noted Ben Talsma, a learning solution specialist for an education nonprofit .