Epic has a lot of interesting titles and it also gives away free games every week, so it’s highly likely that your Epic games library is filled with awesome games. Follow these steps to install the Epic Games Launcher on your Steam Deck and play them wherever you are.
- First, you need a browser – you can use Chrome or Firefox.
- Search for Epic Games Launcher and download it from the official site.
- Once the download finishes, launch Steam.
- Click on Games from the Menu on top > Add a Non-Steam Game to My Library.
- You should now see a pop up which says Add a Game.
- Click on the Browse button.
- The path you would want to input is this: /home/deck/Downloads/
- Remember to change the File Type to All Files and doing this will show you the Epic Installer file.
- Click on it and hit OPEN.
- Next, click on Add Selected Programs.
- Now check the games on the left side and Epic Installer should be right there.
- Right click on it, click on Properties > Compatibility.
- Add a tick on the option Force the use of a specific Steam Play compatibility tool.
Install Windows Games On Steam Deck
Installing Windows games on a Steam Deck is a great way to take your gaming experience to the next level. With Steam, you can access a library of over thousands of games, with both classic and modern titles available. Installing Windows games on a Steam Deck is easy and straight forward, allowing you to quickly set up and start playing your games on the go. All you need to do is install the Steam client on your Steam Deck device, log in to your Steam account, and purchase the game of your choice. From there, you can download the game and start playing on your Steam Deck in no time.
You can access your entire Steam library of games, including those that aren’t native to SteamOS, by installing Windows 11 on your Steam Deck. The Deck is transformed into a fully functional PC thanks to its SSD storage, which is one of the reasons it can be easily updated to Windows 11 using its UEFI. Because Valve has not yet released a native dual-booting feature for future SteamOS 3 releases, Steam Deck users are limited to wiping the data from their computers and beginning over. The process may be difficult for those who are looking to play the full range of Steam games. However, with the Steam Deck, you can play the full game catalog on the platform as well as participate in an enjoyable Windows 11 experience.
- 2023-01-19 – The awesome CoinOpsX team has released not only a new CoinOpsX Marquee 2.0 pack for the AtGames Legends BitLCD accessory, but have also included over 1k VIDEO mark too! Based on this development, a video has been created to demonstrate how to set it up and may be found here. This pack takes the BitLCD to an entirely new level, Enjoy!
- 2023-01-17 – I’m back! My wife and I took our first-ever cruise the early part of Jan. and a few days in New Orleans also. With the holidays, trip preparation and other reasons I was not able to create content before our departure. But, back and have plenty to complete and some footage to show from our trip. Given this is a tech channel, won’t get too much into. the trip itself but did bring along some tech stuff during the trip that made it a bit more pleasant. We’ll talk about that in an upcoming video, but first need to wrap up some in-process content and get back to our regularly scheduled program.
- 2023-01-02 – It’s going to be a little quiet here at WTT for the first few weeks of Jan. Lots of new content in-process, but there are some personal things that need to be taken care of the first few weeks. I’ll reveal more when I return 🙂 Hoping to show some new tech outside the US in-action. This new content will appear likely towards the later part of this month and in likely more than a few videos early this year. Just wanted to keep you updated.
- 2023-01-01 – Happy New Year 2023! I hope you had an awesome 2022 and are having a great start to the new year. 2022 was a transitional year for Wagner’s TechTalk. There was a large number of new guides developed to support you in a lot of different ways. According to the number of views and subscribers, the top content was Steam Deck related. A very close second was new and existing AtGames guides and videos. It’s not always about what is the most popular that drives the content that gets created. I’m always searching for new tech to bring to you so you can decide for yourself if it’s something you like or not. It’s also important to continue bringing new and interesting content for those topics that are the most popular. This year, you will see even more continuation of that, including some new technologies that may not be popular now but have the potential to be in the future (example: Amazon Astro). I’m excited for new products that are coming to the studio and looking forward to sharing them with you. There is more content to make than time to create it (this is not my full-time job). This website went through some additional upgrades that were largely transparent to you. Improved security, automated daily backups, monitoring, etc. -all to provide a better experience for you. Of course, none of it is free for me. I always appreciate your support by using affiliate links that you find on this site, it helps me keep new content flowing and the site operational.The support received in 2022 was tremendous, I want to thank each and everyone of you with your very kind comments , trust, subscribe and like to videos. In 2022, subscribers increased by 8.2k, there were over 1.2 million views and 87.2 thousand watch hours. In terms of channel growth, it was over a 30% increase from 2021. Again, thank you and looking forward to what 2023 has in store for us!