Having avatar customization adds more fun in games and platforms like Roblox provide one for its users. The functionality is not limited to customization only, Roblox provides an opportunity for its players to trade the rare items with each other.
If you are playing Roblox games on your mobile, don’t worry, you can also enjoy this feature, you just need to become a premium member to make a trade. You can trade Roblox by searching for the specific player who has the item you need, or you can trade items by searching for it in the Roblox catalog.
Follow the steps below to trade Roblox:
- Make sure you have a premium Roblox subscription.
- Open a browser on your mobile phone and go to https://Roblox.com/.
- Once logged in, select Avatar Shop in the top menu.
- Once in the avatar shop, filter by collectibles. These are the items that can be traded.
- Find and select the item you want to receive during the exchange. Scroll down and find the list of resellers and select trade next to their username.
- Once on the trade page, add your items and robux as an offer.
- Make sure you have the correct item(s) required in the trade.
- Submit the trade. The person will decide to accept or refuse. If they accept the exchange you will receive the items you requested.
How to trade Roblox Mobile
To trade Roblox mobile, you need to trick your web browser into thinking it is on a desktop site. This is because the Roblox developers have disabled mobile trading. Trading on Roblox mobile is a complicated process, but it is still possible.
Some things to consider first:
What is trading and how to trade on Roblox?
Trading allows you to exchange items with your friends on Roblox in exchange for Robux. Players can also add Robux in the trade, but that too will cost you a 30% processing fee. Players can trade all items that fall under the Limited or Limited U category. Now that you know what the trading function is, let’s see how to use the trading function:-
- Look up the Roblox ID of the friend you want to trade with, click on the id and open the profile
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right of their profile, a drop-down menu will open, select the “Exchange items” button
- This will take you to a page that will show you the items you have that can be traded.
- Select the items you wish to exchange, you will also see the value and, once you have selected the cross to check the offer, you will no longer be able to modify it.
- After checking the offer, click on the “make an offer” button and your offer will be sent.
- Now you have to wait for the offer to be accepted
- Once the offer has been accepted, you will receive a notification in the “exchange” section on the left of your profile. This is also where you’ll get notifications for offers that have been made to you.
Step 5: Check all trade items
A new window will appear with all the things that you and your friend or follower have and could trade. So first, decide what you want to give up, and then decide what you want in return.
If you provide a couple of extra Robux, the exchange will be more profitable, but a 30% processing fee would be deducted after the offer is approved.