Giving Robux to your friends can be as easy as buying a Robux gift card. However, if you have excess Robux in your account or don’t want to purchase a gift card, you can still gift Robux to your friends. However, the process may seem a bit complicated. We have listed the three best ways to transfer Robux to your friend from your account. What method did you use? Let us know.
- Read: Game Dashboard offers an in-game overlay that helps you access useful tools.
Follow the steps below to give Robux to anyone:
- Open the browser on your phone and go to Roblox.com and open the desktop version of Roblox.com.
- Open the Roblox menu and select Groups.
- Select Store and then select Create or manage group items.
- Upload a shirt, give it a unique name and then Upload for 10 Robux.
- Once the shirt is loaded, select the gear next to the shirt and choose Configure.
- In the left sidebar, select Sales.
- Activate the item for sale, then set the price. Select Save.
- Delete the shirt from your Roblox inventory, then buy the shirt.
- Go to your group and in the left menu select Income and then Payment.
- Once Robux are released from Roblox, they will show up under Payout where you can then send the Robux to your friends.
Add a Roblox player to your party game
Now that you’ve established a party game with funds ready to roll out, you need to add the person to the party so you can donate to them Robux from the group. You’ll need to ask them to request access to the group first.
- Go to Roblox homepage/profile.
- On mobile, click the horizontal ellipses (three horizontal dots) in the lower right corner of the screen. For PC, click the hamburger icon (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner.
- On mobile, scroll down and select Groups. For PC, choose Groups from the list.
- Tap or click your existing group.
- On your group page, click the horizontal ellipsis (three horizontal dots) in the top right section, then choose Set up group.
- Click Members. then select Requests.
- Find the person’s profile and click Approve. They must have requested access or they won’t show up.
Is it possible to give Robux to friends?
The answer is both yes and no. Unfortunately, the fix isn’t simple. Digital gift cards can be sent to your friends via email, or you can purchase and send physical gift cards via “snail mail”. However, you cannot transfer money from your Roblox account to another player.
There is currently no official way to gift Robux to other Roblox users. If you think there is some kind of bank to bank transfer of Robux, then you are wrong. There are mainly two indirect ways to gift Robux to friends, either by providing a user’s Game Pass or by asking them to put on an item and you buy it. You can make a one-time payment to your group members using the One-Time Payment feature.
Method 3: Give Robux to friends within the group
Creating a group is another way to give and share Robux with your friends. You can transfer group funds as a Robux donation to group members. Creating a group costs 100 Robux.
- Go to the Create group page and provide the necessary information. The group name and Emblem are a must.
- Set your group’s privacy to public or manual approval.
- Complete party creation with 100 Robux.