Creating a Steam account is the first stage you’ll need to complete to be able to use this gaming platform.
- You can register for a free Steam account at the Steam website. Provide an email address for your account and confirm your country of residence. Steam pricing varies by location, and you’ll only be able to buy games from the Steam Store for your country. You’ll also need to confirm that you’re aged 13 years or older to be able to register. Click Continue once you’re ready.
This first method allows you to buy a completely new game as a gift to your friends or family members. The recipient must also be friends with you on Steam. If not, send them a Steam friend request first.
These are the steps for gifting a Steam friend games:
Private Internet Access
Take the most used VPN software for blazing-speed servers and advanced anonymity on the web. Check price Visit website
- Open Steam and go to the menu.
- Click on Account details, then go to Update store country.
- As you can see below, Steam no longer supports manual country store change.
- Go to the STORE, pick a game, add it to your cart and click on Purchase for myself.
- Select a PAYMENT METHOD and click Continue.
- Complete the payment and billing info by using a payment method issued in the new country.
- Select the new Country.
- Confirm your new country.
How to Buy a Digital Steam Card?
If you want to buy a digital Steam Card, there are a few different places you can go. The first option is to purchase the card directly from the Steam website.
To do this, you will need to log into your account and click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page. From there, you will click on the “Buy Steam Wallet Codes” option.
2] Relaunch Steam
Now, before you get into advanced troubleshooting methods, you must restart your Steam client and see if the problem is resolved. In case there are some temporary errors or the app is not correctly started, this quick method should fix the purchase issue on Steam.
To restart Steam, first, make sure to close the app completely. For that, open Task Manager using Ctrl +Shift + Esc hotkey. Now, select Steam and related processes, and close them using the End Task button, one by one. Once done, relaunch the Steam app and continue making your game purchase. Hopefully, the issue will be resolved now. If not, you can use the next potential solution to solve the problem.