Carlos has accumulated assets of over USD 41,719 in his career as an eSports player. He is also part of the “Corinthians” team. He won the Free Fire Pro League Brazil Season 3 and FFWS 2019 together with his teammates. He is also the current highest earning Free Fire player in the world.
Free Fire gain over time
Garena Free Fire
Free Fire is an extremely profitable mobile game, indicated by its huge quarterly earnings and large esports scene, particularly in India. The game also surpassed PUBG Mobile in US revenue for Q1 2021, earning approximately $100 million compared to PUBG Mobile’s $68 million.
How to join a new reload event in Free Fire?
To participate in the new recharge event in Free Fire, launch Garena Free Fire app and right tap on the “Diamond” icon located at the top of the screen, after which various diamond recharge lists will come on the screen, then choose the desired number of diamonds to get and make a successful payment to acquire the diamonds.
After the diamonds have been added to the account, open the event section by pressing the calendar option. Select Reload in the Events tab. Spend diamonds and click the claim button next to the rewards to successfully get them.
Is Free Fire safe for children?
- While not gory, the violence in Free Fire is realistic. There is blood and players moan in pain before falling to their deaths.
- Free Fire players can chat directly with strangers who may use inappropriate language or be potential sexual predators or data thieves.
- Free Fire blocks suspicious accounts, but the app remains susceptible to hackers who ruin games and can steal personal information. In fact, in the first few weeks of 2021, Free Fire banned over 2.9 million accounts for some form of hacking or cheating.
- From the very beginning, Free Fire encourages players to purchase virtual currency, buy weapons and costumes, and play games of chance. Via continuous ads or bundled as missions, the pressure to make in-app purchases is very heavy on Free Fire.
- Free Fire sexualizes characters, some female characters wear revealing clothing.
- Excessive playing of Free Fire, like any screen activity that requires intense concentration, causes eye strain. (According to our analysis at the end of February 2021, the average child between the ages of 4 and 15 plays an average of 74 minutes a day on Free Fire!)
- Free Fire has no control native parental.
How much does Free Fire earn per year?
Free Fire is indeed a game that has been around since 2017, for new annual revenue, it can be seen in 2019 showing a figure of US $443.2 million. Then it will increase again in 2020, this year Free Fire is found to earn up to 717.5 million dollars and if it becomes Rupee it can reach billions or trillions.