According to the retailer, the console will weigh 10.54 lbs or 4.78 kg. To put that into perspective, the Xbox One X is a densely packed and surprisingly heavy machine, weighing in at 8.4 pounds.
PlayStation 4 has a height of 2.09″ (53mm), a depth of 12″ (305mm), a width of 10.8″ (275mm), and an approximate weight of 6 .2 lbs (2.8 kg).PlayStation 4, PS4, is the eighth generation home video game console created by Sony.
How much do PS4 DUALSHOCK 4 controllers weigh?
The system Playstation 4 uses DUALSHOCK 4 controllers to play games. Each controller weighs 210 grams or 0.46 lbs.
Despite all the features of these wireless controllers, they are very light and comfortable to use.
How much does PUBG weigh on consoles?
PS4 Xbox one Game size 40.63 GB 19.2 GB (approx.)
PS5, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch BD Price 🔥 All Games and Gaming Accessories BD Price
How much does a PS4 weigh in a box?
The PlayStation 4 weighs approximately 3.3 kg in its box.
Secrets and tips for playing PUBG
- Do not remove the starter belt. Gives 50 for carrying weight. All other clothes can be removed.
- Don’t wear bright shirts. The stronger you differ from the environment, the more likely you are to notice the argument, even in the grass. Except for the yellow overalls, which simply blend in with the scoured fields, but are highly visible in wet weather.
- Take off your shoes when it rains. So your heel choke is less audible.
- At long distances, take a frying pan in your hand, it can catch a bullet aimed at your face or leg.
- Look at the doors of the houses. If at least one door is open, someone has been here before you and can wait in the bathroom.
- The first shrinkage of the circle does practically no damage. So don’t frantically look for a car to dry off the water. 7) Loot and then clear all damage with a can of soda or painkiller.
- Don’t fight on the edge of the circle. It happens that when you wait for an opponent, time stops. But during the battle everything is completely different. You don’t have time to blink, as the circle is already shrinking the boundaries.
- Weapons and mods on it have no weight. If you don’t have a place, hang up all weapon mods, reload all full clip rifles and you will free up space in your inventory.
- Don’t play music, it greatly interferes with detection. With her, footsteps in houses, six arrows and other surroundings are not heard.
- Press SHIFT left to hold your breath and reduce the spread of bullets when firing.
- Bullets fly faster than the speed of sound, so the sound of hitting a tree or the ground is heard before a shot if you get hit at medium or long range.
- The Q and E keys will allow you to peek around the corner without opening a body part.
- Don’t spare consumables. Always have the most complete streak of health. Many times it turned out to survive with nearly one HP and pull games out. Rather than saving and getting a shot from the gun.
- When playing in a group, do not be afraid to enter intelligence, as your ally will be able to lift you.
- Always use the chok-bor on a rifle. Significantly reduces projectile spread.
- Don’t press cartridges, share with group members. Will it make sense from you when your group falls due to lack of first aid kits or cartridges in battle?
- SHIFT – to speed up transport. Spends a lot of gas.
- Don’t use vehicles at the end of the game. Short range transport will only give your location. There are times when it is necessary to cross the field, then yes, it is better to drive it by car, but in other cases it is better not to get in the car.
- When playing duet. Don’t kill the enemy to the end, then you can calculate the approximate location of his party member. But don’t let him get out of sight.
- When playing as a team. Don’t make a will. The chances of survival are drastically reduced, as there is no one to cover you.
- Flame arrestor or compensator. The flame arrester will allow you to hide the flash from the shot, which, oddly enough, strongly reveals the location. The compensator slightly reduces the recoil of the weapon, making it more effective at long ranges. Both mods have different tasks. Use wisely.