The game starts even before entering the battlefield. That’s right, the game begins with the choice of character and weapons. There are 2 free characters, Adam and Eve, to choose from at the start of the game. Other paid characters have different strengths.
Is Free Fire safe for children?
- While not gory, the violence in Free Fire is realistic. There is blood and players moan in pain before falling to their deaths.
- Free Fire players can chat directly with strangers who may use inappropriate language or be potential sexual predators or data thieves.
- Free Fire blocks suspicious accounts, but the app remains susceptible to hackers who ruin games and can steal personal information. In fact, in the first few weeks of 2021, Free Fire banned over 2.9 million accounts for some form of hacking or cheating.
- From the very beginning, Free Fire encourages players to purchase virtual currency, buy weapons and costumes, and play games of chance. Via continuous ads or bundled as missions, the pressure to make in-app purchases is very heavy on Free Fire.
- Free Fire sexualizes characters, some female characters wear revealing clothing.
- Excessive playing of Free Fire, like any screen activity that requires intense concentration, causes eye strain. (According to our analysis at the end of February 2021, the average child between the ages of 4 and 15 plays an average of 74 minutes a day on Free Fire!)
- Free Fire has no control native parental.
When we reached the list of best online players, we found hunter among the best action players. Most of the previous players are famous for their unique talent. But this player is famous for fast play and big kills.
To increase the ratio of kills to deaths, the expert suggests that other players keep and adjust the controls accordingly. If a player can’t hold the device smoothly. So he could end up declared dead.
Use the right character
Free Fire has many characters that you can choose from, such as Chrono, Wukong, Alok, Hayato, Maxim, Kelly and more. Selecting the right character in the Free Fire game greatly affects the course of the match.
This character has active skills or passive skills that can be used. Your skill selection should be tailored to the role you play.
Be swift as a tiger, silent as a mouse (and invisible as a chameleon)
Be very, very silent: I am hunting pwayew.
What sets survival shooters like Free Fire apart from other more casual mobile games is the fact that you can play the latter in a more relaxed atmosphere. You can even play casual games with no sound and it wouldn’t make a difference.