Removing parental controls in Roblox
When it comes to protecting children from inappropriate content for their age, the most effective way is to activate parental control in Roblox, however, when your child grows up, it is no longer necessary to have such strict controls and in this article we are going to explain how to remove parental control in Roblox.
What is parental control in Roblox?
Parental controls in Roblox allow parents of children playing Roblox to set up their children’s accounts to control which “games” they can access and play, allowing parents to prohibit their children from playing a certain game that they consider toxic or inappropriate.
- On: You must enter a PIN to change the existing settings.
- Disabled: Existing settings can be changed without accessing the PIN.
- Enabled: You can only access content suitable for all audiences if you disable the contact settings in your privacy tab.
- Disabled: You can access all Roblox content without any restrictions.
Please note that if your account has an “Active Parental PIN” you will need to know it to disable the restrictions, otherwise you will not be able to change the setting.
Instructions on how to remove parental controls in Roblox
If you are over 13 and consider yourself responsible, it’s time to lift these restrictions for the little ones. You know that you should always behave in a friendly way with the whole community and be a good role model, avoiding being toxic.
If you disable this parental control feature, you can re-enable it at any time if necessary, but we believe that if you feel responsible, you don’t need to have any restrictions.
Steps to disable parental controls on your computer or PC
If you regularly play Roblox on a computer or PC and the time has come to remove parental controls, you should follow these steps:
- Log in to your Roblox account as you usually do.
- Look for the “Settings” wheel in the top right corner, which has a gear icon.
- Select “Parental Controls” from the menu on the left.
- You will see two sections, “Parental PINs” and “Account Restrictions.”
- Uncheck the “Account Restrictions” button.You now have unlimited access to all of Roblox.
Steps to disable parental control on mobile and mobile devices.
On your mobile device, removing Roblox parental controls is a little different, but if you follow these instructions, you’ll get it done quickly and successfully:
- Log in to your Roblox account.
- Access the menu by pressing the three dots button.
- Look for the “Settings” option.
- Click on the “Parental Controls” option.Choose the “Account Restrictions” tab.
- Uncheck the button, which should be green before unchecking it. You have now disabled the account restrictions.
It is fairly easy to enable or disable account restrictions in Roblox. From time to time, the format is updated and the process changes slightly, but it is still intuitive for new players or those who have never had access to the account restrictions menu.