You may have heard of RAM. It stands for random access memory, and it gives applications, games, and more the ability to store data. Unsurprisingly, the more memory your computer has, the more files and programs can perform better.
That’s why having more massive amounts of GB of RAM is crucial to things like intensive creative projects and, of course, gaming.
What are some of the best options for 32GB RAM kits?
If you’ve decided that 32GB of RAM is right for you, then you’ll need to find a good kit to buy. Luckily, there are plenty of great options out there. Here are a few of the best 32GB RAM kits that you can buy:
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (two 16GB DDR
- G.Skill TridentZ RGB 32GB (two 16GB DDR
- Ballistix Sport LT 32GB (two 16GB DDR
What is a Good Amount of RAM to Have?
Almost all PCs have one of three quantities of RAM. Between these three, they fill almost every niche that you could use a computer for. Let’s look at each of them and what they’re appropriate for.
It wasn’t too long ago that 8GB of RAM would be seen as impressive, but when running a modern operating system and current programs, this becomes a sort of minimum.While you can technically run a modern computer with only 4GB of RAM, its performance will be abysmal and the experience will be extremely frustrating regardless of what you ‘re doing.
Why Do You Need 32GB RAM?
Before answering this question, think of the tasks you want to accomplish using your computer. You might want to use Microsoft Office, browse the internet, watch movies, etc. In that case, 8GB of RAM will be enough. But there are people out there who want to do more. Let’s find out who needs 32 gigabytes of RAM for working. If you are one of them, you should consider getting 32GB RAM for your PC.
- Gamers: If you are a hardcore gamer, you might have noticed that most games recommend having 16 gigabytes of RAM in the system. Having 16GB RAM will help you achieve optimal performance. But for a competitive gamer who streams and plays high-demanding games simultaneously, 16 gigabytes of RAM is never enough. That’s when you need 32GB RAM.
- Video Editors: For a person who works as a video editor would need as much RAM and GPU as possible. Video editing programs like DaVinci Resolve recommend 32GB RAM if you want to use fusion with it. Even if you’re going to edit large images with your favorite image editing programs like Adobe Photoshop, you would also wish to have 32 gigabytes of RAM.
- Programmers: If you are a programmer, you might need to test your programs on different platforms before publishing them. But you cannot have multiple platforms running simultaneously on your computer unless you use a virtual machine. With 32GB RAM, you can run multiple virtual machines and allocate enough RAM for them without slowing your system down.
- Game developers: Having more RAM will help a lot for a game developer. Engines like Unity require 32GB RAM for working, and you can even consider 64GB RAM for building high graphics games. So, if you are a game developer, 32GB RAM is not overkill.
Dual Channel vs. Single Channel
If your workloads include 3D rendering, video editing, or CAD simulations, make sure to purchase a RAM kit that includes two or four memory sticks.