Roblox offers an amazing and ever-growing range of gaming experiences for both gamers and developers. Most of the features are free. However, there are extra perks that you can purchase using the in-game currency, Robux.
Robux was introduced on May 15, 2007 as a replacement for Roblox points. At the time, Robux was not the only official in-game currency. The other was Tix, which was later taken down on April 14, 2016. Since then, Robux remains the sole Roblox currency and all paid for items are sold using Robux as the sole medium of exchange.
Q: How much does 1 million Robux cost?
1 million Robux is equal to approximately $3500.
Top advice for parents
Our advice is the same regardless of which gambling site your child is on using, it’s important to have a conversation with your child about the sites they use and have an open discussion that will help them come to you with any concerns they may have. Involving your child in discussions and decisions about online safety and their use of the Internet will help them understand why it is important for them to stay safe and enjoy themselves online. He will also help educate them on how they can stay safe online and know what to do if something goes wrong.
- Stay engaged and have regular conversations Show interest in the games your children play. This could be through a conversation about what they like to play or it could be by watching them play. You might even try playing it yourself! If children know that you are interested in play, they may feel more comfortable talking to you about it or asking for help if they need it.
- Help them understand the importance of personal information Make sure your child understands the importance of keeping their personal information safe and speak to an adult immediately if the chat goes from being in the game to meeting offline, to personal information or sending pictures.
- Set rules for spending money on games Talk to your child to make sure they understand that real money can be spent on games. Do you make promises that work for your family, will your child have to ask before making an in-game purchase? If you’d like more help crafting these promises for your family’s Internet use, please refer to our family agreement.
- Encourage them to tell you about their concerns Remind your child that he should come to you if he sees an inappropriate game or content, if he sees bad comments or if something bothers him in the game. If you know how to report this type of content within Roblox, you will be in the best position to help them if they need it.
- Use available security features