As a battle royale game, it has brought a renewed meaning to the genre of battle royale games. In fact, since PUBG Mobile was banned in India, Free Fire has managed to fill the gap among people in terms of providing a good battle royale game.
Honestly, Free Fire is one of the best battle royale games available on the mobile gaming platform. Before we get to the highlight of today’s article, it would make sense to tell you exactly how to add friends to your list so you can play with them whenever you want.
Is Free Fire safe for children?
- While not gory, the violence in Free Fire is realistic. There is blood and players moan in pain before falling to their deaths.
- Free Fire players can chat directly with strangers who may use inappropriate language or be potential sexual predators or data thieves.
- Free Fire blocks suspicious accounts, but the app remains susceptible to hackers who ruin games and can steal personal information. In fact, in the first few weeks of 2021, Free Fire banned over 2.9 million accounts for some form of hacking or cheating.
- From the very beginning, Free Fire encourages players to purchase virtual currency, buy weapons and costumes, and play games of chance. Via continuous ads or bundled as missions, the pressure to make in-app purchases is very heavy on Free Fire.
- Free Fire sexualizes characters, some female characters wear revealing clothing.
- Excessive playing of Free Fire, like any screen activity that requires intense concentration, causes eye strain. (According to our analysis at the end of February 2021, the average child between the ages of 4 and 15 plays an average of 74 minutes a day on Free Fire!)
- Free Fire has no control native parental.
What is free fire?
Free Fire, also called Garena Free Fire, is somewhat similar to Fortnite in that it has a third-person perspective and is an online multiplayer game in which up to fifty players compete against each other to win prizes. Players parachute onto an island in the game, collect weapons and upgrades, and attempt to take each other out.
Despite the colorful graphics and design you might see in the game’s promotional materials, Free Fire is aimed at a slightly older audience than similar games. While there’s no blood per se, there is some gory imagery, such as a smashed skull on a red splotch when you take out another player, or injured players crawling out of a conflict clutching their midsections, and it involves the use of weapons from fire.
Now let’s move on to one of the biggest and most common games we come across when dealing with mobile gaming addiction: PUBG Mobile.
ScarFall: The Royale Combat
The main reason why Garena Free Fire was such a hit among gamers was that it showed amazing performance even on low-end mobile devices. So, Scarfall: The Royale Combat has the same progress when it comes to mobile games. The 3D graphics coupled with real life animations and high quality sound systems will transform your gaming experience into an exciting ride.
Also, you can choose from a multitude of new weapons and accessories that the game has. Users can also choose to play offline and online with the game’s amazing connectivity options. One of the most popular names in mobile gaming, Scarfall is definitely a recommended solution for mobile gamers looking for an alternative to Free Fire.