What are Robux?
Robux is the in-game currency that players use in Roblox. They can be purchased directly from the Roblox website, or you can buy gift cards from retail stores like Best Buy and Amazon. Unlike V-Bucks, the currency in Fortnite, Robux can be used to purchase upgrades for avatars or special abilities as well as games. While most of the games are free to play on Roblox, there are some games, like Bloxburg, that you need Robux to play. Bloxburg, for example, costs 25 Robux to play, which equals $0.99. Paid games are highly coveted by Roblox players! Accounts with a subscription get a Robux stipend which is one way to get Robux. Players can also donate Robux to each other within the game.
Q: How much does 1 million Robux cost?
1 million Robux is equal to approximately $3500.
How to view Roblox purchase history on an Android
Some gamers install and play Roblox on Android devices , including smartphones and tablets. Just like the iPad, the Android mobile app doesn’t let you check your past purchases. Instead, you’ll still need to rely on browsers like Google Chrome or DuckDuckGo.
Here’s how to view your Roblox purchase history on Android.
What can you buy with Robux?
The way Roblox works is that users can create an infinite number of unique games and items. Each of these games may also feature its own in-game currency which can be used to purchase in-game items or skills.
Many developers choose to include Premium-only items, levels, gameplay steps, or skills to increase their revenue. And, while most of the games are free to play on Roblox, developers can choose to charge a fee (from 25 to 1,000 Robux) for users to play.
Top advice for parents
Our advice is the same no matter what gaming site your child is using, it’s important to have a conversation with your child about the sites they use and carry on an open discussion that will help them come to you with any concerns they may have. Involving your child in discussions and decisions about online safety and their use of the Internet will help them understand why it is important for them to stay safe and enjoy themselves online. He will also help educate them on how they can stay safe online and know what to do if something goes wrong.
- Stay engaged and have regular conversations Show interest in the games your children play. This could be through a conversation about what they like to play or it could be by watching them play. You might even try playing it yourself! If children know that you are interested in play, they may feel more comfortable talking to you about it or asking for help if they need it.
- Help them understand the importance of personal information Make sure your child understands the importance of keeping their personal information safe and speak to an adult immediately if the chat goes from being in the game to meeting offline, to personal information or sending pictures.
- Set rules for spending money on games Talk to your child to make sure they understand that real money can be spent on games. Do you make promises that work for your family, will your child have to ask before making an in-game purchase? If you’d like more help crafting these promises for your family’s Internet use, please refer to our family agreement.
- Encourage them to tell you about their concerns Remind your child that he should come to you if he sees an inappropriate game or content, if he sees bad comments or if something bothers him in the game. If you know how to report this type of content within Roblox, you will be in the best position to help them if they need it.
- Use available security features