An SMB can use a single NAS device to store data and synchronize and simplify internal IT processes. A large enterprise can use the same device as an independent storage for critical data. In these and other use cases, the five reasons below to have NAS backup as a core or a part of your organization’s data protection are worth attention and consideration.
The key point is that the consequences of NAS data loss extend beyond the production and profit issues for an organization. These days, data is one of the most valuable assets that an SMB or enterprise has. In case NAS is your main data storage device and a core infrastructure component, you need control over that data. Otherwise, you risk not only losing your profits and getting an additional maintenance cost to invest. The best-case scenario would mean you spending significant funds to restore the damaged or deleted data. In the worst-case scenario, your entire organization can stop existing.
The best free flight simulators
Created in 1997, FlightGear is the father of all flight simulators. FlightGear is open source, meaning anyone can embed their own code or create a personal development code to improve the software as they see fit. Since its creation, the software has been updated and tweaked to bring users a true interactive experience.
FlightGear’s design is open-air, providing users a clean and clear interface to create, manipulate, and test their own aircraft model. The software is best used for design, testing flight conditions, and learning the steps of flying an aircraft.
Features Of GeoFS
- Real map- GeoFS has a real map that means you can fly anywhere around the globe and land or takeoff from any airport.
- HD graphics- GeoFS have stunning graphics and smooth runways.
- Real time weather conditions- The free flight simulator has an amazing feature through which you can experience real time weather er of any place and also real time airspeed which makes it even more realistic.
- There are a total of 40 aircraft which you can fly in GeoFS. These 40 aircraft include commercial aircraft, supersonic jets, helicopter, hot air balloon and even a glider.
- Multiplayer GeoFS is a multiplayer flight simulator which means you can fly with your friends and do a group flight.
- Free of cost- GeoFS provides all these features for free and does not charge anything.
One can use the GeoFS on any web browser and does not need to download any files to your computer. GeoFS is now also available on your Android Mobile devices and iOS. The links are provided below.
Have an excellent VR gaming experience with FlyInside. Image Credit: FlyInside
My Favorite Flight Simulator Games for PC:
There is no doubt that Digital Combat Simulator World is one of the best flight simulator out there. In terms of simulation, realism, visuals, and combat, this simulator leaves others way behind. Extreme Landings is another airplane simulator with realistic simulation and visual details.
You can also checkout these GPU Monitoring Software, Game Booster Software, and CPU Temperature Monitor Software for Windows.