For many players, finding Endermen is the biggest problem. In the base edition of Minecraft, they seem to spawn much less often than they do in the Java edition. Different versions of the game have also had different spawn rates of this particular mob, though that’s attributed to a bug and not a change in the game’s core mechanics. Endermen spawn in mobs of five, but disappear quickly, so you may have to hunt several nights before you have all the pearls you need.
Minecraft – How to defeat the Ender Dragon quickly
There’s more to Minecraft than building shelters and hiding from Creepers at night. The game includes a variety of enemies that require a lot of skill to defeat. The big dad of all is The Ender Dragon, a fearsome beast with 10 attack damage and 200 health.
You won’t see this creature flying around the world. You will have to find his house, otherwise known as The End. Even if you manage to get there, be prepared to experience the toughest combat in the game, but don’t worry. We will tell you how to defeat The Ender Dragon and get the dragon egg.
The Guardian has more health than any Mob and Boss in the game. Compared to Ender Dragon (200 health) and Wither (300 health), he has their combined health, at 500 health.
For reference, a normal Iron Sword only deals 6 damage. You would have to hit the Warden more than 80 times to kill him with just an Iron Sword.
What is a silverfish?
In Minecraft, silverfish are small aggressive insect-like monsters. However, they also exist outside the world of Minecraft. Maybe you saw a little silverfish flitting around the bathroom when you turned on the light. The small silver bugs are extremely shy of light and prefer warm, humid locations.
As in Minecraft, the real question is whether the silverfish are doing good or bad. Silverfish eat mold and dust mites and are not vectors of disease. However, they can damage paper, such as books. In the game, small animals are of no use to you, because after their death they do not threaten anything and also bring only 5 experience points.
- Golden apples. The best healing item for combat. Golden Apples provide the Absorption buff (grants 4 temporary health), as well as the Regeneration buff (restores another 4 health over 5 seconds).
- Golden carrots. The most nutritious food in the game. Stock up on these to ensure full saturation during combat.
- Healing potions. For instant health recovery during combat.
- Potions of regeneration. To gradually restore health during combat.
- Slow falling potions. For reducing fall damage during combat.
- Potions for night vision. To facilitate orientation during combat and to avoid endermen.
- Potions of strength. To increase damage during combat.