These champion types may not be slang, but these are terms you’ll need to know when playing League. You can roughly classify champions into any of these categories we are going to tell you. Mind you; there are various champions capable of filling multiple roles, depending on the items and runes you choose in the game.
- Warrior – These are melee champions that have a nice mix of defensive and damage capabilities.
- Assassin– These champion types are generally capable of dealing a good amount of damage to a single target and tend to be on the weak side. Assassins also usually have good mobility skills.
- Marksmen – These champions use their ranged auto attacks to deal the majority of their damage.
- Mage– These are the champions who mostly deal damage using their abilities and not through auto attacks.
- Tank: These champions have better armor and rely on huge hit points and magic resistance. They also usually have amazing CC abilities.
How to use it?
WP is a metric used to compare players against each other and determine their skill level. For example, a player with a 50% WP is considered average, while a player with a 70% WP is considered good.
There are many factors that contribute to a player’s skill level, such as kill/death ratio and average kills per game.
What does choosing Valorant mean?
Some players will tell their team to “play for picks” or “what for a pick”. This means they want the enemy to expose themselves and capitalize on an easy kill.
What does the abbreviation WP mean?
According to Urban Dictionary, the abbreviation WP is mostly used in online games to mean “well played”. According to Carnegie Mellon University, video games can be played well in two different senses. First, it can mean that something has been done right, like in a good game. People might also abbreviate this as “GG”. It can also mean something like well-read in regards to books, implying that someone has played many video games and is well versed in space. The phrase well played can also mean that one has been defeated in a battle of words, similarly to the phrase touchedé. It’s used to acknowledge that someone has been defeated, according to Urban Dictionary.
According to Acronym Finder and The Free Dictionary, the abbreviation WP can stand for a plethora of other things. However, these definitions are much less common. If you intend to use the abbreviation WP to mean any of these other definitions, you need to ensure that the appropriate context exists so that the reader is not confused. Make sure the reader cannot take another meaning from the abbreviation – if there is any obscurity, the full form of the sentence should simply be used.
- A split push set up formation you have one team member on top, three team members in the middle and one team member on the bottom.
- A split push formation where you have one squad member in one side lane and four squad members in another lane.