- Garena was founded in 2009, but it wasn’t until 2014 that the company created its own studio to start developing game titles. However, this 5-year interval was important for the company to understand the market demands.
- Free Fire is a popular game for being able to run even on the simplest phones. The game is specially developed for mobile phones with weaker hardware.
- Free Fire was developed with the Unity graphics engine, a game creation platform from Unity Technologies.
- Latin America is the region of the world where Battle Royale is most popular.
- Garena revealed he has more than 300 developers in his team
- Free Fire introduced famous Brazilian DJ Alok in 2019 as a character.
- Garena produced a song with DJ Alok that became the theme for the same year’s Free Fire World Championship, the Free Fire World Series.
- The game had a partnership with Joe Taslim, a famous martial artist and actor. The game received the playable character named Jota, inspired by Joe himself.
- One of the characters is a beautiful and talented singer named Kapella. But did you know that Kapella just turned 22?
- A total of 450 million registered players in the Free Fire game.
- A total of 50 million active users per peak day on Free Fire.
- 2,70,000 fans showed their presence in the Free Fire World Series.
- Free Fire had a whopping 270 million views during its World Series live stream on YouTube. This is one of the main facts about free fire, I hope you are enjoying it.
- 13 million players watched Free Fire pro league Brazil 2019 on Youtube.
- Garena Free Fire revenues were nearly $90 million in the first quarter of 2019.
- The first fact about Kalahari in Free Fire is that this is the smaller map compared to Purgatory or Bermuda. As for why this map was made small is because it was designed for more intense battle between players.
- Kalahari is a map adapted from one of the locations in Africa which is the Kalahari desert.
- There are 13 locations or cities that you can find on the Kalahari map in Free Fire. Hope you enjoy these top facts about Free Fire! Don’t forget to let us know your thoughts in the comments section!
- Being a desert area, the Kalahari has many hills that you can explore. This makes the Kalahari in Free Fire have its own uniqueness as we know that Purgatory and Bermuda don’t have enough hills like this map.
- Each match lasts 10 MIN in the game and 50 players land on an island in the game just like our top 50 Free Fire Facts. (Look what we did there ;))
- FREE FIRE was the most downloaded game in 2019 and the game was also awarded “Best Game by Popular Vote”.
- The character in this game also has special skills with the help of which you can win.
- Vietnamese game developer 111dots Studio has developed a FREE FIRE game. Game testing started in September 2017.
- FREE FIRE beta was released on November 20, 2018, and the game was officially released on December 4, 2018.
- Free fire has a rating of 4.2 on the Google Play Store out of 5.
- There are 39 characters in total in Garena Free Fire and each of them has their own special ability.
- Free Fire has a total of 3 maps to play in.
- Bermuda is the oldest and most played map in Free Fire.
- Free Fire download size is about 775MB.
- Players can play solo, duo and team.
- The motorbike is the fastest vehicle in Free Fire.
- The only vehicle that comes from the airdrop is the Monster truck.
- M4A1 is the most used AR pistol in free fire.
- Launches mostly land in the middle of the safe zone.
- AWM is the strongest sniper in the game.
- VSS is the only pistol that comes with a pre-installed scope.
- Groza is the best AR in the game.
- M249 is the pistol with the largest magazine capacity of 100 rounds.
- Airdrop can kill you if you get hit by one of them. So wait patiently until they land or it will cost you your life Top 20 Free Fire Facts I hope you enjoy these unknown facts about Free Fire.
- You can see how many players are watching it in the upper right corner.
- Landmines are a great tactical piece of equipment to kill enemies during a defensive strategy or to have time to heal.
- Walls of smoke are great for avoiding being run over by vehicles.
- Grandmaster is the highest rank in the game and also the most prestigious.
- The Purgatory map has zip lines that make moving around the areas very convenient.
- Mushrooms can be eaten to increase their push. Mushrooms are found in open green fields.
- Pets can be bought in shops. These pets move with the players during a game.
- It is not possible to loot the clothes of slain enemies from their loot chest.
- Free fire world series 2020 has prize money worth RS 1 crore.
- The largest scope in Free Fire is the 4x scope.
- No bullets can penetrate the pan. So it’s very good to avoid bullets. This is an awesome FF fact.
Free Fire on Twitch
Garena Free Fire
Despite being a mobile game, Free Fire has quite a following on Twitch. However, it seems to be most popular on YouTube, having achieved over 100 billion total views on the platform since its launch.
Garena Free Fire Live Monthly Player Details
Players Average Monthly Gain/Loss Players Average Daily % Monthly Gain/Loss Over Last 30 Days 186,554,086 539,610 0.29 15,546,174 December 30, 2022 186.014.014.974 -4776 1.05 15,501.206 November 30, 2022 187.988.905 -1.723.739 -0.91 15.665.742 30 October 20 189,712,644 -809.958 -0.43 18,338.889 September 30, 2022.60 1902.60, 17,782,110 August 30, 2022 191,741,955 -3,229,106 -1.66 19,174,196 July 30, 2022 194,971,061 -1,710,340 -0.87 22,746,624 June 30, 2022 196,681,401 -1,286,658 -0.65 22,946,163 May 30, 2022 197,968,059 250,759 0.13 23,096,274 April 30, 2022 197,717,300 -765,154 -0.39 23,067,018 March 30, 2022 198,482,454 -3,584,555 -1.77 23,156,286 February 28, 2022 202,067,009 -1,301,383 -0.64 23,574,484 January 30, 2022 203,368,392 -8,399,699 -3.97 23,726,312 December 30, 2021 211,768,091 -5,710,333 -2.63 24,706,277 November 30 2021 217,478,424 -4,000,000 -1.81 28,997,123 October 30, 2021 221,478,424 -4,058,492 -1.80 29,530,457 September 30, 2021 225,536,916 -5,941,155 -2.57 30,071,589 August 30, 2021 231,478,071 -4,000,330 -1.70 30,863,743 July 30, 2021 235,478,401 -2,399,995 -1.01 41,695,521 June 30, 2021 237,878,396 -2,733,399 -1.14 45,602,778 May 30, 2021 24 0,611,795 -2,456,920 -1.01 49,014,475 April 30, 2021 243,068,715 7,590,331 3.22 46,501,477 March 30, 2021 235,478,384 2,439,636 1.05 43,055,014 February 28, 2021 233,038,748 13,034,419 5.92 34,657,180 January 30, 2021 220,004,329 10,059,801 4.79 44,471,651 December 30, 2020 209,944,528 3,203,062 1.55 32,347,758 November 30, 2020 206,741,466 1,295,928 0.63 42,703,269 October 30, 2020 205,445,538 18,518,173 9.91 42,530,479 September 30, 2020 186,927,365 -3,003,353 -1.58 40,061,389 August 30, 2020 189,930,718 -9,385,477 -4.71 40,461,836 July 30, 2020 199,316,195 -3,025,750 -1.50 52,141,542 June 30, 2020 202,341,945 -16,6 25,000 -7.59 42,116,667 May 30, 2020 218,966,945 16,625,000 8.22 44,333,333 April 30, 202 0 202,341,945 15,793,750 8.47 31,587,500 March 30, 2020 186,548,195 -3,285,100 -1.73 40,010,833 February 20, 2020 189,833,295 23,990,706 14.47 30,336,635 Janogy 30, 2020 165,842.589 13,968,782 9.20 37,250,086 December 30, 2019 151,873,807 2.542,319 1.70 26,540.686 November 30, 2019 149.331.488 149.331.488 0.00 26.286.454 (TIXAGB_7)
Here is a detailed table of estimated monthly users of Garena Free Fire. The table presents the maximum users of the game, the users gained/lost, the percentage of its gain and loss and the maximum number of peak players in a given day.
Is Free Fire safe for children?
- While not gory, the violence in Free Fire is realistic. There is blood and players moan in pain before falling to their deaths.
- Free Fire players can chat directly with strangers who may use inappropriate language or be potential sexual predators or data thieves.
- Free Fire blocks suspicious accounts, but the app remains susceptible to hackers who ruin games and can steal personal information. In fact, in the first few weeks of 2021, Free Fire banned over 2.9 million accounts for some form of hacking or cheating.
- From the very beginning, Free Fire encourages players to purchase virtual currency, buy weapons and costumes, and play games of chance. Via continuous ads or bundled as missions, the pressure to make in-app purchases is very heavy on Free Fire.
- Free Fire sexualizes characters, some female characters wear revealing clothing.
- Excessive playing of Free Fire, like any screen activity that requires intense concentration, causes eye strain. (According to our analysis at the end of February 2021, the average child between the ages of 4 and 15 plays an average of 74 minutes a day on Free Fire!)
- Free Fire has no control native parental.